Pagina's

SS15: Update on EMPORIO ARMANI

Don't look surprised when you see Calvin Harris on the big billboards in your favorite department store next summer. The iconic label Armani has contracted Calvin Harris to promote the label Emporio Armani. I have some mixed feelings about the way this is going. The last few years we have seen many top celebrities starring in their campaigns, such as The Beckhams, Cristiano Ronaldo and Rihanna. I am sure Calvin Harris is very pleased with the deal. It's always nice to get involved with Armani. They make beautiful clothes after all. But especially Emporio Armani was always a classy label. Now I feel like it's not that exclusive anymore. Armani is aiming for a wider range of customers. The next time I see an Armani store, close my eyes and keep walking. 

Click here for more details: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2876984/Calvin-Harris-sizzles-unveils-six-pack-Emporio-Armani-shoot.html